How To- short version

The basic lesson behind the maddness is this: Buy what is on sale and use coupons for those items. Stock up when there are GREAT deals. You'll spend the same with double the groceries.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Have a Coke and a smile :)

Last summer when the price of gas went up, so did the price of my own personal fuel. COKE!!! It went from a $3.00 for a 12 pack to $5.00. It's so bad that I've even been seen drink Pepsi because it was on sale. Gasp! But today until next Tuesday you may pick up a 3- 6 pack of 16.9 oz bottles of Coke products for $7.00. These are the bottles you pay $1.50 a piece at the check out stand. You know what I'm talking about. The ones is the cooler that call to you while your checking out and are thirsty and exhausted after chasing your 3 kids through the cereal aisle.

To sum it up: buy three 6 packs of 16.9 oz bottles of coke for $7.00
that's $0.38 per bottle.

So Have a Coke and a Smile :)

1 comment:

  1. I kid you not I was totally going to ask you about all your great deals and coupons you do on sunday. I went to albtersons yesterday and got some killer deals witht the 10 for $10 and I was thrilled. I want to start doing this better. I will need to chat with you and get some tips. Although I am thrilled that I have a fun blog to look at for all your great tips. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete