How To- short version

The basic lesson behind the maddness is this: Buy what is on sale and use coupons for those items. Stock up when there are GREAT deals. You'll spend the same with double the groceries.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

This weeks deals

I've been browsing through todays ads and I'm not too impressed. No killer deals are screaming out at me. But that's they way it goes sometimes. For myself, I'm going to save my coupons and wait until next week. But if you're needing somethings here's the best I could find.

Sunflower Market:
strawberry $0.88
letuuce .88
tomatoes/avocados .88
apples .88/lb
reuseable bags are 25% off

Albertson's:
buy 3 pepsi 12 packs get 1 diet free = 2.99 each
G mills cereal 2.00 (coupons on betty crocker website/ads)
Ragu sauce 1.50 each
20 0z bisquik 1.50

Look for items including the bottom 3 listed above, spend 25.00 worth get a 10.00 off next shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment